Office: SAL 302
- Office Hours (8/21/2023 - 12/1/2023):
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu 9:00pm - 10:00pm - Office hours will be held in Zoom meetings. I will have to limit the time for each student to be 15 minutes max to give other students a chance to get in. If my office hour Zoom meeting is running but if you cannot see me, then I must be talking to a student in a breakout room. Zoom meeting is first-come-first-serve and sometimes there may be quite a few students waiting in line. Therefore, there is always a possibility that by the time the office hour ends, you are still waiting for your turn. The best time and place to ask me questions is during a "secondary live lecture" (only available for a "flipped" class) where you can ask for a breakout room and such a lecture is not shared with another class that I'm teaching. It may be best to e-mail your questions to me or post your questions to the class discussion forum. As promised in Lecture 1 of all my classes, I will answer every e-mail question within 24 hours (if the e-mail is a private e-mail, i.e., to me only and not posted to an online discussion forum).
Current (and Near Future) Teaching:
- Fall 2023: (teaching schedule in PDF)
- Tgif - an open source, Xlib-based interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 on Linux and most UNIX platforms
- I do not use LinkedIn and I rarely use Facebook.